Saturday, June 2, 2012

Spit wads and booties

 Please tell me those are not spit wads on my wall....

I often wonder what goes on in that big head of Brigham's.  Does he think things through?
I remember as a teenager and young adult, doing some things I thought was funny and not realizing until afterwards how I had just embarrassed myself.
My college days bit me in the butt last night....unfortunately, my roommates and FHE brothers have a few things scarred in their minds....
So David and I are on the couch watching a movie last night when Levi comes out of his bedroom, trying his hardest not to laugh, as he tells us that Brigham just rubbed his booty up against the window.  Oh, it gets worse.  Come to find out, not only were the blinds up when he did this but he had also pulled down his pants....yeah, and there were 2 people outside our window when he did it.  Yep, that's my son....karma....

3 comments:

Char said...

LOL Thats HILARIOUS!!!!! Just like his mama.

Shan Reid said...

Hey... I just hope he doesn't hide an alarm clock set for 3:30 AM somewhere in your bedroom, or dump cold water on you while you're in the shower, or put peanut butter under the handle of your car door... those were days... :)

Nate, Marie & Lilly said...

hahaha. I seem to remember someone mooning an old guy on the way to yellowstone and getting a thumbs up from him. Hmmmm who could that have been. =)