Thursday, June 21, 2012

Salt Lake Bees

David got free tickets to the Salt Lake Bees (minor league baseball) game on Saturday night.  We had the Grigg's reception that night also (45 minutes away) so they were almost an hour late, but I think they still really enjoyed it.  They were having "Christmas in June" which is why Brigham has a candy cane in his mouth.  There was a dressed up Santa there that was passing out candy canes if you would dance for him.  The people sitting next to the boys were nice enough to give theirs away.
 Here are some of the fans coming out to the field to get ready for the fireworks (which was Levi's favorite event of the night).  
I was trying to explain to Brigham about the game before they went.  He was excited, of course, because he loves baseball.  Once in Grove, he went to a high school baseball game but that is about it as far as games he has watched.  He kept talking about how cool that game was because of all the people there.  I couldn't get him to understand that the Salt Lake Bees game would be MUCH bigger.  I wish I would have been there to see his surprised face!
This post is late because I really wanted David to write about his but as the days have went by, I might as well just accept that homework has to be done........only one more class, baby, and I will have a husband who is really home when home!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

What? Your crazy Brigham who is so shy wouldn't dance for some sugar??? Preston was so mad at his dad for not going with your hubby. I was secretly sad too but I know that I had one worn out almost 40 yr old, who just wasn't wanting to do one more thing. We really are getting older and we both can feel it. So happy for you to have your hubby home and no more school. So close...