Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pass Of All Passes: Trafalga

Until moving here, I have never been a city person.  I have always loved small towns, probably because of my upbringing and Rexburg, but something happened to me while living in Oklahoma this last time.  I'm pretty sure it has to do with my breakdown and the fear of running into old friends and people who hadn't seen me in a while.  Living in a small town, well, you can't get away with not running into those said people.  Though my appearance had changed drastically, it wasn't so much that, that scared me.  It was the me inside that changed so much, that really bothered me.  Growing up, my favorite compliment was when people would tell me that I was always smiling or laughing.  That wasn't a front that I was ready to put on when we moved to Oklahoma.  My beloved small towns became the enemy.
Fast forward to today.  I am loving the new me more and more and small towns shouldn't bother me anymore.  I guess they don't now but for the first time I am LOVING living right by all the cities around here.    The boys are so active that living so close to all the action is just sooooooo wonderful!  We purchased the Pass of all Passes, which means we get to play all summer long.  Everything was paid up front, at a super cheap price, and so all we have to really pay for is the gas to get there.  
Here is one of the many perks to the Pass of all Passes: Trafalga!
 This is the Trafalga location in Lehi.  It is like going to a mini canival.
 They were soaked after the bumper boats so we tried to dry off on the rocking ship.
It is so cute to watch a 4 year old TRY to play miniature golf.....and yes, his shoes are on the wrong feet.

There is also tons of things to do inside like climbing walls, laser tag, arcades, and the list goes on.  I am so very grateful for the Pass of all Passes this summer....plus, there is a pool at our apartment.  We are just going to play, play, play this summer!

1 comment:

Char said...

How fun! I miss all the family friendly things to do in Utah. We have to be a lot more creative up here.