Monday, June 4, 2012

Jump 'N Bounce

David had a big paper to write on Saturday so I thought I would try to get the kids out of the house so he could concentrate.  Ok, so maybe I was trying to get myself out of the house as well.  I have decided that I would be a terrible wife to a husband who works from home.  I rely on David a lot when he is home and he is always so good to me not to get irritated when I bug him for help on those days that school work needs to be done.  
So off to Jump 'N Bounce the boys and I went after lunch!
It is in a large warehouse type building with 10 or so inflatable jump houses.  Perfect for some kids who need to burn some energy off!


We didn't get to stay long since the power in the area of West Jordan went out about 20 or 30 minutes after we got there.  That is ok though.  We got free passes to come again and I figure 2 visits for the price of 1 isn't bad at all!

1 comment:

The Bass Family Pond said...

What Fun Alisa, You know, you're just as good to David as he is to you, Really ")It's nice to have places to go for fun, isn't it? Nothing around here unless you drive 50+ miles to get there ")