Friday, June 8, 2012

Pass of All Passes: Seven Peaks

I still can't believe how blessed I am to be able to entertain the kids so well this summer.  I can't express how awful last summer was in Oklahoma.  We were in that little 2 bedroom house (with an added boy that I was babysitting, mind you) and it was so hot that we were actually advised not to go outside because of the consecutive days of record breaking heat.   My only relief was our once a week trip to Little Blue in Disney, OK to get us out of the heat and into a natural spring and cold creek.  This summer we get to play, play, play!
Just like Trafalga, there are 2 locations for Seven Peaks.  We met Daddy after work at the Salt Lake location.  As you can see, the boys couldn't be any more excited!


I love that even some of the steps are covered in water!

There is so much more that I could have taken pictures of but by the time that this last picture was taken, I just wanted to get in the water and play.  We ended up staying there for 4 hours, which is a very long time for me.  I'm not one to want to stay out in the sun for so long but it just went by so fast. 

1 comment:

Mary said...

This looks so fun!