Thursday, June 14, 2012

Monarch Meadows Pool

We, of course, would really love a home that is ours but living in an apartment has its perks :)
We love having a pool to go to every day during the summer, if we choose too.....and most of the time we do!  I have been walking for an hour or more consistently since moving here but since the pool opened up, my exercise is being replaced with some laps and treading water.
 
Today we were joined by some friends.....we lounged.....

.....but mostly, we played!
Hyrum's prayers are so cute.  Tonight he was thankful for the "Wilson Girls."  The other night he said, "Dear Father in Heaven, I wish I could see you again...and again, and again, and again."  Every prayer he says makes me smile.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Awwwe tell Hyrum and everyone else how much we love them. Thanks for such a fun time today. Luv u Sydney

Char said...

How nice! A pool and someone else has to take care of it.