Thursday, July 1, 2010

Avatar: The Last Airbender

I'm not a cartoon lover. When a new cartoon comes out and we have the funds to take them to the theater to watch it I always seem to find a way out of taking them. The kids know pretty much that if they get to see a cartoon in the theater that they are going with Daddy or that MeMaw and Pa are taking them. I'm the same way about renting cartoons. I usually clean the house or something while the kids and Daddy watch it. So it was a nice surprise that when David started watching the cartoon Avatar: The Last Airbender on the Nickelodeon channel, that I actually liked it. Aang is such a good little boy on the show and I like the humor in it. So when M. Night Shyamalan made the movie of it with real life people I was actually excited to see it. Sure, it wasn't a cartoon but hey, progress right?! Anyways, we invited Uncle Steve to come with us and as you can see we came decked out!It was so fun watching the boys get excited as we talked about putting Aang's arrow on their heads. I felt almost as giddy as they did....ok, maybe even a little more!

1 comment:

Jolayne said...

Twenty years from now, your boys are going to look back and remember just how much fun their mom was. What fun, wonderful memories they have!!!