Monday, July 12, 2010

Words of Brigham

Brigham asked me, just a few minutes ago, if he liked Yo Gabba Gabba when he was a baby (its Hyrum's favorite show). I told him no because it wasn't on TV back then. He then asked me what his favorite show was when he was a baby. I told him that he loved the movie Cars. Levi then asked me what was his favorite show. I told him that he really liked things like Diego and Dora. All it took was for Brigham to hear Dora to make him laugh! Levi made some comment like, "What?! Dora!" Then I was brought back to the memory of my Grandma Thatcher sending us one of the many care packages that her and Grandpa sent us when we lived so far away, with 2 DVDs in them: Over the Hedge and Little Mermaid. Which one did Levi watch over and over again? You guessed it: Little Mermaid! He would walk around the house in his 2/3 year old voice singing the famous part of the movie, "Aaah, Aaah, Aaaaaaaaaah...." So I decided to tell him that he used to love Little Mermaid too. I should have known that the following would have come out of Brigham's mouth to Levi: "Did you even know that you were a boy (at) that time?!"
Funny thing is that Brigham really has been all boy, ALWAYS! Even as a baby he liked to be around men more than he did women. I'll end with what is commonly heard coming out of my mouth: How in the world did I get two completely different boys when they are only 18 months apart in age?

3 comments:

Jolayne said...

Oh my gosh!!! I actually cracked up in my room all by myself when Brigham said that! Oh that is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time! Too cute!!! I'm going to tell as many people that will listen to me!!! LOVE!

Christine said...

I love this story, your boys are so cute! They make me laugh even 1000 Miles away.

Apeeee said...

I laughed out loud too (Elton said that it couldn't possible be THAT funny...JERK!) the funniest thing is knowing Brigham and Levi I could actually picture each one's faces as they were either confused or laughing histerically!!! I love those boys!