Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

It's time for yet another July birthday post! My Mom turned 48 today and to celebrate, my sisters, Tricia, and I took Mom to a scrapbooking house in Bernice, Ok. April bought a new pair of comfy pajamas for Mom along with some junk food. Amanda bought Mom's birthday cake along with some junk food. I made dinner along with paying for Mom's way into the crop tonight. And Tricia brought us some more junk food! Needless to say, we had plenty to keep us going through out the night.I could have put a different picture on here but this one is a good one of Mom and more importantly, it captures how nasty my sister is.....yes, I caught her in a burp! Yet some how little Mrs. Halle Berry still looks beautiful!
Once again; thanks for having a birthday, mom!!!!

2 comments:

Char said...

How fun. I'm jealous!

Apeeee said...

Better out than in I always say!