Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Grove City Pool

Yesterday the boys and I met Tricia and her kids (they brought Shaylee) at the Grove City Pool. It is only a few weeks old and as you can imagine, the boys have been really wanting to go. I was nervous about going without David but April and her family had went and she assured me that the boys would be just fine. My boys are not good swimmers and water makes me nervous as it is so when we are in water, I always make sure that Daddy is nearby to help me watch. But the "kiddy" section was just as April had described and as you can see we had Hyrum "floatied out!" That boy wasn't going under water anytime soon!Top: Sofie and Brynlee

Bottom: Sydney, Morgan, and Shaylee

I should have known that it wouldn't be long before Brigham was very confident in the water!

We ended up staying for 5 hours! As you can imagine, they didn't really want to leave when it was time to go but they didn't fight me on it which was nice. We all slept very well last night!

3 comments:

Jolayne said...

Ohh! Fun! I need a nice cold dip in the pool somewhere! It's so hot in Rexburg and our air conditioner is broken!

Mary said...

I love fun kid friendly pools with tons of extras. We have a pool pass, but it's not near as exciting as yours.

Char said...

That looks like so much fun!