Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Concerts

Tuesday night was Brigham's Christmas Concert and Thursday night was Levi's.
As you can imagine, Brigham was VERY entertaining! As they were walking in, we spotted Brigham and as we suspected he was already goofing off! Trying to catch the attention of the boy in front of him he was right behind his head making faces at the boy. And it didn't stop once they actually got on stage and performed...well, he stopped making faces....just didn't stop entertaining us! Grandma, Grandpa, and my Dad came and I got such a kick out of listening to Grandma laugh at Brigham. Instead of being embarrassed, she just thought it was funny! Of course there were other kids up there that were moving around and such (it is a bunch of kindergartners after all!) but you just have to know Brigham and know that if there is going to be a performance, he is going to be the animated one! One of my favorite parts of the night was right after the first song was sang. The audience and Brigham were clapping for them/himself. Levi's performance started out funny but not because of the kids. They got up on stage and slowly one by one parents went up there to take pictures. But like a mob usually starts it turned into this massive amount of parents up on stage! I made a comment that they were going to have to announce, "Parents, please get off the stage and sit in your seats!" Sure enough they did! My sister, Amanda, was one of those "parents" up there one stage. I LOVE IT! Levi was on the back row and every once in a while I would see his little head pop up and down. I'm not sure what he was doing but it was cute!
Both performances were short and loud...just the way I like it!

No comments: