Thursday, May 22, 2014

Field Day

So today was the boy's "field day."  They each got to spend an hour and a half outside at 4 different stations.  2 grades went at a time.  It was sunny and warm weather but with a breeze so it wasn't too bad.  Of course, I got burnt though.  Dad used to tease me growing up by calling me "light bulb legs" because I was so white.
(Levi is on the left in the air)
There were bounce houses.
(Hyrum sliding down)
There was also a water game, relay race, and dodge ball.  

At the end of the day, a firetruck came and hosed them all down!
After they were done, I couldn't find Brigham anywhere.  Wouldn't you know, I found him in a mud puddle kicking up mud at his friends.  Once he saw me, he came after me asking...
"DO YOU WANT A HUG?!"

Yeah, that is pretty much the only time he would willingly hug me...and he did!


No comments: