Friday, May 16, 2014

Brigham and Baseball

Wednesday night was Brigham's first game of baseball for the year.  He already had a scrimmage a while ago but we kept getting rained out when the actual games were scheduled.  But Wednesday was a nice day and it was fun to be there.  At least it was for David and I.
 (Brigham is #2 at bat)
I could tell that he wasn't acting like his normal self though.  So after the game I asked him how he was liking it.  He told me that he was getting bored.  I saw that coming and reminded him that he would have to finish off the season and then if he decided not to do it next year that would be fine.
 
Sigh.
 
I really don't care that he may not want to keep this up if he really is bored with it but if it is because it is taking his time away from electronics...well, that does not make me happy.  I think it is time for an electronics purge in our house.


No comments: