Sunday, May 4, 2014

All Kinds of Stuff

There has been much going on since moving into our home.  Nothing big.  But plenty of stuff to keep us busy. 
(David and Levi on one of our neighbor's roof.)
(Levi and David pruning one of our trees/bush)

Levi has been spending a lot of time with Daddy lately.  Usually it seems to be Brigham but Levi has always loved to make things (just like his Daddy) and so with having our own place to do things like that, he has been more than willing to help...right next to Daddy's side.

(The boys playing a new game they got for Christmas.  Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Adams!)
(Kristi and I at a boutique in South Jordan trying on hats.  David is always trying to get me in a hat so I took it for him :)
 My hard working husband fixing the sprinklers after both of us started on our garden.  I have to remind David, sometimes, that he needs to come inside and spend some time with his family but I sure am grateful that no one could ever say that my husband is lazy.
 Here we are in front of a home of one of the members of our church.  The church put together a walk about thing where we all went to 4 different houses to snack outside and get to know everyone better.  I was VERY impressed that this ward is working hard on making sure their church family is unified.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun, good lookin' yard ")
Looks like a great beginning....