Monday, August 31, 2009

Bubble Head

My children don't take bubble baths very often because of Brigham's eczema and because normally Daddy is the one giving the baths. Daddy does "short" baths and then shuts the curtain and lets them splash for a few minutes before getting them out. Well, here lately I have been doing a few of these baths and I've been adding bubbles. I bought a new thing of bubbles and informed the boys of it last night. I was going to give the bath that night but decided to clean up after dinner instead. When Brigham found out, he informed me that I needed to show Dad how to "do the bubbles" because Dad wouldn't know which bottle was for the bath. It brought a huge smile to my face because Brigham thinks that Daddy can do ANYTHING! I mean it; he really does think that he can do anything and knows everything. Not to long ago he asked me a question and I didn't know the answer. He proceeded to tell me that it was ok and that he would just ask Daddy later because, "Daddy knows everything."