Thursday, July 5, 2018

Little Blue Days

We went to Little Blue twice during our week stay in Jay.
 I think I may have gotten some of the spray-on sunscreen on my photo screen because all the pictures from Monday seem to be sun-blurred.
 Hyrum found this wreath like thing in the water and immediately saw Jesus' crown when he saw it.

 Some of the Robert Family (and friend) joined our family.
Niki and her family joined us at Little Blue on Thursday.
Sadly, they weren't enjoying it as much as I always do so we went back to Niki's parents house and they played in the pool.  But they LOVED the pool so it was definitely worth it.



Niki finally got her "40-ish" birthday gift from me even though her birthday was in January.  The class that I graduated high school with all turned 40 this year, and even though Niki was in a grade above me, I couldn't leave her out!
As always, I loved going to Little Blue.  But I can tell the fun is running out for my older boys.  I'm really grateful they had Niki's kids and later Laura's son, JT, to play with to offset that.  I had to leave early because Grandma is in the hospital and I wanted to spend some time with her.  So Niki and Laura kept my boys while I did that.  I'm so grateful that I have friends with kids their age as well as being able to trust them completely.  I knew they could have fun and were safe.

No comments: