Monday, July 2, 2018

Deserving Each Other

David and Ruger are back in Yukon right now, while me and the older boys are still in Jay.  David and I took this picture together before church on Sunday.  

David had to go back because of work and since Ruger is in daycare he went back with Daddy.  I wanted to share this picture and I thought it would go well with what I need to journal about.  

I hope is shows how much Daivd loves me.  He is so patient with me and it is proven in action of him letting me put Ruger in daycare.

I am a stay at home mom.  I never thought that I would put my 3 year old in day are, even while I stayed at home.  But I never thought I would have experienced what I did while moving back here either.

Mentally I had to do it.  And it has been the best decision I could have made for both me and Ruger.  And David has loved us both through it.  It is going to cost us so much, per month, to do this but I have to for my sanity.

And apparently I'm worth that  to my husband.  It is times like this that I feel I don't deserve him.  

But I'm so grateful that he thinks its He that deserves Me.


No comments: