Monday, June 4, 2018

Dauphin Island, Alabama Day 1

We are on vacation in Dauphin Island, Alabama with the Moore family.  I think it is a 16 hour drive from Oklahoma City but it has been well worth it!  I'm so grateful to be here with my family as well as my sister's family.
Yesterday we went to the beach and just like it always does, it amazes me how long we can stay at the beach without getting bored.  



This trip has marked Ruger's first time on a beach.  And. He. Loved. It!
My Sister.  My Friend!


Levi and Brigham dug so far in the sand that they found water!  They used to do that on the beaches of California too so it made me smile that they remembered that this would happen if they just kept digging.









These pictures make me so happy!  They really do.  We had such a great time.

No comments: