Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Looks who's 40 now!

The class of 96 are turning or have already turned 40 this year.  I feel so blessed that my family and I get to be in Oklahoma the year that my friends turn 40 so that I can celebrate with them.  Pounce's birthday was the day before Mother's Day this year so it worked out perfectly that I got to see her and spent time with Grandma and Mom on that weekend.

I hope that Pounce really was surprised but even if she wasn't, it was so good to be able to celebrate HER!
Some of her friends even came from Arkansas to see her, like Valerie and Jennifer and didn't stop there.  They brought the cake and sash and much love that I hope proved to Pounce just how much we need her in our lives.

This "gun" photo is my very favorite!



Robyn had left at this point but if she were still there she would have been in these pictures.  I wanted pictures of us class of 96 girls who turned 40 this year.

I know I say it a lot but I can't help but repeating.  I have been blessed with the most wonderful of friends.  We hurt and cry, love and laugh, and so much more but we do it together.

No comments: