Sunday, June 17, 2018

Father's Day Weekend 2018

Father's Day weekend was a busy one for our family.  David was able to start it off with getting off a little early from work so that he, Levi, and Richard Polling could go out on Richard's boat on Lake Waurika to go fishing.
David hasn't fished in years, mainly because he isn't a fan of eating fish, so I was very proud of him when he caught this huge hybrid fish.  I'm so grateful that Brother Polling invited Levi (he is Levi's seminary teacher) and David to do this on Father's Day weekend.  I always want holidays and birthdays to be special and even though I hadn't planned the trip, it turned out great for a weekend that should be about Fathers.
 On Sunday, Ruger and Hyrum made these cute little ties for David in Primary.  Ruger insisted on wearing the one he made though.  Which reminds me of Mother's day.  He made a cute card in Primary and showed me it but right after he showed me it he insisted on taking it back and that it was his! 
 Later we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house to have dinner.
 All the wonderful men in my life!
 And just a cute picture of Shane and Ruger matching in their Sunday clothes.

No comments: