Friday, June 8, 2018

Our last full day on Dauphin Island

Since it is our last full day on Dauphin Island, I thought I would put all our pictures that I haven't posted yet on here.  Then I'm just going to enjoy the day and not take pictures.  Not that I only focused on pictures while at the beach on the other days.  I really did make sure that I was fully enjoying my time.
One day that we were here, it rained a good chunk of the day.  We went to the beach that morning and got rained out!  But it was actually kinda fun walking home in the rain.  The rest of the day was spent relaxing, reading, and playing board games.
All the rest will be beach pictures, well, because it was my family's favorite thing to do.
Layne wanted to take a picture with this "treasure" the boys found out in the ocean.







(Alisa and April)

No comments: