Thursday, October 9, 2014

Some men in my life

 (Ronald a.k.a Uncle Bubba and Levi in Ronald's truck)
On Saturday morning, Ronald called me up and asked if I wanted to see him.  He was in Salt Lake!  He and his family lives in Oregon and so I haven't seen him in a while.  He drives a truck for the Swift company now and I know he stops at a lot of places and has to get moving but I hope I get more and more of these surprise calls!
I just started a job.  I work for the Adams Avenue Parkway.  It is a toll road and I sub for the regular employees when they need a day off.  I really like this job a lot.  And it is perfect for this time in my life while the kids are in school.  

On Monday I came home to David playing tag with the boys and some of their friends outside our house.  I fall in love with my husband again and again when I see things like this.  I felt so blessed and had to take a picture of us together...and then he kissed me.  I am so blessed!

3 comments:

Hannah Richins Beck said...

I am all for that Ronald character. Love him tons!

Adams said...

You two need to go on a looooong date. Like, get in his truck and head to Ogden, drop off Shane and see the country with Ronald :)

Hannah Richins Beck said...

Lol! I think it is hormones! Love the idea though.