Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Infatuation

I just wanted to journal something to make sure that I never forget how much my husband loves me.
 
We have someone in our lives that is struggling right now so David wrote him a letter trying to get this person to know and understand that he is not alone.  That it happens to so many of us.  As David wrote of his own struggles a certain paragraph touched me more than the rest.
 
"I look back on Alisa's and my time in Oklahoma as a bench mark that we can use to remind us what we have come from.  It seems like a lot of time has passed since that dark time.  We still have our doubts about what to do (with decisions in this life) and how to get things done but I have never loved her or anyone more than I do her now.  I am completely infatuated with her and she knows it."
 
And I do know it.

No comments: