Friday, May 24, 2013

End Of Year School Activities

The boys still have a week left of school but you know what that means...LOTS of end of year activities!
 On Thursday, Hyrum's class went to Save Mart for a tour.  They were shown just about every place in this grocery store that only the employees see.  It was so good for the kids to see all the hard work that goes into getting all that food on the shelf.  It sure made me realize it!
This morning was Hyrum's Kindergarten graduation.  He was so cute and beaming the whole time.  As the kids were piling in, I heard a lot of, "Hi, Mrs. A" or "Hi, Mrs. Adams" and of course, "Hi, Hyrum's mom."  I always felt quilty throughout the years as my volunteering efforts were very small because of small children still at home.  This year has felt so good and rewarding as I have volunteered in each of the boy's class Wednesday-Friday.
After my walk this morning, I headed over to the park to help with the 4th grade class party.  By the time I got there, they didn't need any help so I just watched Levi as he made these tunnels.  It was real fun seeing all the kids come up and "ooh" and "aww" over him being able to make holes under sand without the bridge caving in.

1 comment:

R. H. Roberts said...

I can't believe he's so big! He looks like he's having fun :) Also saw your post on Muir woods. We've been there before, back when we lived in San Francisco. The forest is a magical place. The trees seem to big to be real!