Sunday, January 27, 2013

Shovel Time


So the boys have been loving all this snow, to play in it of course, but also because they get paid to remove the snow.  However, Brigham and Levi actually owed me money because of some books that I bought them.  Levi was up to helping with the snow, but suddenly when I mentioned to Brigham that whatever money they made would go right back to me...yeah, suddenly, he didn't want to help.  In fact, he actually told me that I "didn't have any proof" that he owed me money.  Oh my goodness, he is a STINKER!
So, of course he is complaining most of the time that he is out there (listen to him on the video) but then he redeemed himself.  Some people across the street got stuck and Brigham came up to me and said, "Shouldn't we be helping them?"  I was so proud of him!  Daddy wasn't home at the time but Brigham went right over there and started shoveling. 

1 comment:

Tricia said...

This snow is making you happy I just know it!!!