Sunday, January 13, 2013

Icicles

We had a big snowstorm come in on Thursday.  On Friday, the kids got a snow day from school.  I didn't even know they had snow days in Utah!  Utah is so used to snow and has all the equipment needed to keep the roads safe so I never thought I'd see the day that the kids would get out of school here.  Now, in Oklahoma, I can remember us joking, growing up, that at the first sign of a snowflake, they were getting the buses ready to take us all home!

Hyrum was sad there was no school but the older boys, of course, were thrilled.  David and I payed them a few dollars to get the snow off the walkway and porch and they were glad to do it!
 A few days later and here we are with melting snow and icicles....
 ....which can only lead to....




DESTRUCTION!

No comments: