Saturday, January 19, 2013

Fast Friends

(Annie, Alisa, Heather, and Mandy)
There are times in my life, like tonight, where I am reminded just how much the Lord loves Alisa Adams.  With so many moves, college, high school, work, church, you name it, I have been blessed with an amazing amount of good friends.    

I go through hard times, like these last few months with this house, and forget just how much the Lord loves me.  He loves me so much that no matter where we move, good and trusting friends have been made.  He can't physically be here with me and so he sends these physical Earthly angels my way.  It never fails...everywhere we move!

So, I was at Peggy's house the other day crafting with some girls from church when Annie finds out that we have been living in boxes for weeks now (since we were told constantly that we were "signing papers" today/tomorrow!).  Peggy felt bad and was sending me home with a frozen dinner she had made.  Not long after that, I get a call from Annie telling me that our family will have a dinner delivered to us by the women in our ward, every night until we move.

I can't help but feel as if I don't deserve it but I sure am grateful for these dear women who have walked in and out of my life (ok, so maybe it was me walking/moving out!).  What wonderful examples of love, service, and just plain fun these fast friends have shown me.
(Alisa, photo-bomber Brigham, and Peggy)

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Alisa I love this post. I love seeing these little Angels that have blessed you! I know that this is true. It is through these sweet women that the Lord can work His miracles! You have been one of those Angles for me:) I will miss you ya know!