Friday, January 25, 2013

Saying Goodbye

Tricia and I wanted to have one last night out before we moved to California but I didn't tell the boys that she was coming over.
 I LOVE THIS PICTURE!  It really shows just how happy they were to see Tricia.  My boys have always loved the Wilson family-that can't be denied.
 But then they heard a knock at the door.  Levi went and answered it and there was Preston!  They had WAY too much fun tonight...or so I hear.  I wouldn't know because once Daddy got home, Tricia and I were outta there!
 I am not a meat fan but I really do love the smothered pulled beef burritos at Costa Vida.  I am soooooo going to miss this place...I mean, Tricia...
 But seriously, who wouldn't miss this girl.  Always thinking of others, thus this gift basket full of goodies and activities to keep the boys entertained on our trip next week.
Once again, one of the many angels in Earthly skin that the Lord has blessed us with along the many travels in our lives.

3 comments:

The Bass Family Pond said...

Awww...So Sweet!Friends Can Be Together Forever ") Good Luck my Friend, Just always remember that the Church is the same where ever you go and you will continue to meet new friends. Stay Strong in the Faith and trust in our Heavenly Father and his ultimate plan, and all will be well. love you ")

Char said...

I'm so sad for you. Having to say bye to all these amazing friends and I don't even know them! You're wonderful and that's why you have so many wonderful friends. Tormenting Tim may be worth the move to Cali. Oh and then beaches, sunshine, ahhhh. When can I visit?

Tricia said...

I agree with Char!!! You truly deserve to be served because you truly have a gift of thinking of others. I remember the flowers left at my door, the phone calls when I needed them, the homemade cards, the many hours of scrap booking memories for our family, and for the texts to just check in on me! You are a forever friend!!!