Saturday, March 27, 2010

A "mini" reunion

Tonight I met some of the girls that I graduated from High School with at the Rib Crib.
Left to right: Martie, me, Marlana, Charlote, Val, Pounce, and NatashaOk, I just had to put this picture on also....because of Valerie's mouth! And don't ask about the purse....we'll just leave it at a "Granny's purse"...trust me; you don't want to know!
Anyways, I've been home for about 2 hours now. I've already had a nice long hot shower and I still hurt! Those girls had me laughing just a little bit to hard!
I couldn't get over how some of us looked exactly as we did in high school while some of us have just gotten prettier with age. Either way it is a compliment because they either looked young or pretty (or both!). Whereas for me, yeah...I've pretty much just gotten fat! Oh well, I definitely worked off some of that belly fat tonight...so thanks girls!

No comments: