Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Activities

The boys are not in school this Thursday and Friday so today was the day for Easter activities. My Mom, Dad, and sister (April) run a daycare in Jay so they come in real handy on days like today when both schools need volunteers. As much as I love my Hyrum, it's not so easy volunteering with a 2 year old! Thanks Little American's Day Care! First I spent the morning outside with all the Kindergartners. Each teacher had their own activity set up outside in different areas. I helped Mrs. Goff with the hula hoops. Here is the Easter bunny being malled by a bunch of Kindergartners! A little story about this girl in the middle. I don't know this little girls name. All I know is that she is in Mrs. Wilder's class. Earlier in the school year I volunteered in her class while they were doing their dibbles testing. I have only helped in my children's classes in the past so this was new to me. I instantly loved this little girl in Mrs. Wilder's class. Since then, I swear I run in to her everywhere...Wal-Mart, being picked up from school or dropped off, playgrounds, you name it! I had Brigham come over to take a picture of him with the Easter bunny and I said, "Ok, smile so I can take a picture!" Low and behold, my little girl turns around out of nowhere and smiles.
Here is Levi and yes that is a whole Peep in his mouth!
It is so fun to go into the class rooms and see the look of "proud" on your child's face as you enter the room. That was my favorite part of the day.

No comments: