Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Someone is in love with Daddy!

Levi is my little lovey dove. He always has been. That boy melts my heart with how much he loves me. For the longest time Brigham seemed to like guys better than girls, with the exception of Grandma Adams. And he especially loved Daddy! He has grown out of it a little bit and now asks for a lot of attention from both me and David. In Utah, Hyrum wouldn't even let me leave the room without whining. But when David lost his job he became extremely attached to Daddy. Months have went by and it hasn't changed. Just a few minutes ago, I could hear some muffled Hyrum sounds coming out of the bedroom. I opened the door and found this! Daddy can't even read a book by himself if Hyrum is around. He always has to be where Daddy is! I got the camera, took the picture and came out here to the computer to put this on the blog when seconds later I hear little Hyrum feet running across the hardwood floor and a slam of the bedroom door...apparently no mommas are allowed in that room!

No comments: