Friday, October 23, 2009

The Levi Pretzel

Tonight was Brigham's nanny and poppy night so while Daddy was bringing Brigham to the Grandparents and letting Hyrum visit MeMaw and Poppy (my grandparents), Levi and I went on a date! He had gotten a coupon for a free pizza at Pizza Hut and a free ice cream from Diary Queen from school so David and I thought this would be the perfect time to use it. David or I try to do something alone with the other older boy when it is a nanny and poppy night so that they can feel special. It doesn't always work out but we try. Sometimes it is as fun as Daddy taking Levi out to McDonald's and then out to a movie afterwards. Usually it is something as simple as Mommy taking Brigham to Wal-Mart with her (I try my hardest not to take the kids with me when I shop....its my alone time!) and letting him pick out a cereal....any cereal that he wants. Which may seem so little but it is a treat since mommy only buys the healthy stuff; so you can imagine what the boys pick out when they get to pick! This is a picture of Levi at Pizza Hut. I got him some cottage cheese at the salad bar while we were waiting for his pizza. I had picked up some crackers for my salad when I thought it would be interesting for Levi to try the cottage cheese on a cracker. He tried it while I asked him, "What does it taste like?" He waited a little bit and then said, "It kind of tastes like a pretzel!" So for the rest of the night we were talking about the Levi Pretzel.
Later when the pizza came, he wasn't eating so I said, "Levi eat your pizza." He looked at me with the most discusted look and said, "Did you say, eat your poo!?!" And yes he was serious. He really thought I had told him to eat his poo!

No comments: