Saturday, October 3, 2009

Are those your pants, Mom?

I was out here on the computer when Brigham comes sneaking out of my bedroom. He does this a lot around this time of night. We only have a 2 bedroom house and so you can imagine bedtime with 3 little boys in one room. So the system we have down is that we put Hyrum to bed about an hour before the other 2. Then Levi goes in the bedroom with Hyrum (because he can actually be quiet) and Brigham goes to bed in Mommy and Daddy's bed until he falls asleep. Then Daddy transports little guy in his own bed. Well, Brigham always comes out multiple times to say that he needs to put his book back (we let them take a book to bed) or that he forgot to give me a hug and kiss or that he is coughing and the list goes on. Every once in a while he comes up with something new. Tonight he came up to me and said, "Um mom...I accidentally didn't do something...um...." Then he was mumbling something I didn't understand so I went in the bedroom and found this! I just started laughing and of course that was all it took for Brigham to think it was ok to put my pantyhose around the ceiling fan. Just before he got back up on the bed so I could take this picture he said, "Are those your pants, Mom?"

2 comments:

Mary said...

That is so funny. And with the bowel issues...have you tried consistent Miralax use? Bella used to have the same problems, but all is fine now.

The Hills said...

Thanks for the laugh! I needed one right then (Curtis keeps biting Jenna and I had to put him in time out).