Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Grove Branch Halloween Party

The church had their halloween party at the "Right Choices" corn maze tonight. I had such a wonderful time tonight. There are times in your life when you feel lots of love with and for those you are around and tonight I felt that. This is our group before we ate and before going in the actual corn maze and other corn maze activities. Our children (and some adults!) were the only ones in costumes so you can imagine just how much we stood out! And it was very busy! I can't tell you how much I love this picture!

And this one!

This is April and Jolayne right after they attacked me with makeup kisses!

The night was filled with food, trick or treating at the picnic tables, and lots of outside play.


4 comments:

ryan and berni said...

Happy Halloween! Your boys are adoreable. Those pictures were such a great display of "brotherly love". It's nice to be able to capture those moments on film. Looks like an "a-maze-in" time. (Corny, I know) Berni and I miss you guys! Glad we can see your blog at least. :)

Stephen and Amanda O'Dair blog said...

ohh this makes me sad and happy! I am so glad you had a good time! We were SOOOOOOO sad we could not go, but with a sick baby you know how that goes! I love you!

Christianne said...

whoa! who are all those people?!?!?! There are a lot of different faces there that I don't recognize.
Julie and Allen looked so sad....wonder why they weren't in costume?
Your boys look great! Glad they like each other!

Adams said...

They got in their costumes after we ate. And I think they looked "sad" because at that point we had taken a few pictures. I think all the kids were ready to be done with the pictures!