Thursday, July 23, 2009

Waterfun

Here are the kiddos at the splash pad in Grove. Levi and Brigham are used to going here with Grandma and Grandpa (Thatcher) on Thursdays with their cousins, Shaylee and Elton, but David and I decided to take the boys a few weekends ago. It was Hyrums first time and of course he was as cute as can be! This place is wonderful because it is free and when the kids get tired of it, they just run over to the playground equipment and vise versa.

This one is my favorite shot!

Don't you love water photos?!



A few weeks later, me and the boys met my friend Niki and her girls at the splash pad. Aren't we a perfect match with her 3 girls and my 3 boys!?!

3 comments:

Mary said...

We used to have one of these when we lived in Georgia. It was called Sprayground. It was great. None here though - that I've found anyway.

Christina Brinkworth said...

I LOVE your water photos!! And what a great FREE place!!!

Char said...

That looks like so much fun! We need one of those here! Fun photos.