Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Scrapbooking...ummmm, I mean, Birthday Mom!

As I mentioned before, this is quite the month for birthdays so you can imagine how broke everyone is in our family right now! So I got creative with what to do for Mom for her birthday, the 16th. On the 17th, Amanda brought the chips, I brought the sandwiches, and April brought her 5/7 layer dip (you probably know it as the 7 layer bean dip but she puts in 5 ingredients). We told her that we were doing nothing but scrapbooking with her that night. It wasn't much but we know how much Mom LOVES to scrapbook. April couldn't stay because she was getting ready to leave to head off to Florida with her family but I hope mom felt loved from all of us anyways.

1 comment:

Char said...

Now thats a birthday! How fun for you guys to be able to get together like that. Cute pic!