Sunday, July 26, 2009

Water treatment anyone?

Yesterday, David and I took the boys to the splashpad in Grove. We brought with us Lunchables, sandwiches, drinks, and lots of energy. I enjoyed it much better yesterday than in days past because there was hardly anyone there. We had a good time....maybe a little to much of a good time. At one point I look over and Levi and Brigham are spitting water at each other....the water from the splashpad that is being recycled over and over. That is just gross to me. I mean, I know that they treat this water but you just never know. So I call them over to me and I proceed to tell them how yucky that water could be. How sometimes little kids pee and poo in their diapers and run around in that water that they are swishing around in their mouths. Well, I'm thinking that maybe I should have expressed more of the "sometimes" part because right after I let them go back to the water Brigham lets the whole world know of his new found information. He runs right up to this poor little girl and yells at her, "DO YOU KNOW THAT WATER HAS PEE AND POO IN IT?!" That poor girl is probably scard for life now about public water places! I know I am!!!!

No comments: