Sunday, April 16, 2023

Easter 2023

Easter Sunday was interesting.  Our family didn't even stay long for the service at Church because of some mental health and back issues.  And oh my goodness, the meal would have been a disaster if it wasn't for my Mom, I'm sure of it.  David's back hurt so much for the snowmobile and I had this terrible rash all in my hair and random parts of my body, but thank goodness she took over.  And it was so good, of course! But by the end of the meal, I was ready to scratch my hair out!  Luckily Mom knew that rubbing alcohol takes out the itch and I left the party and pretty much doused myself in it!  And it felt wonderful!  Ha!  To finally stop itching was just amazing.  

Unfortunately, I looked like this the following day.  We still don't know what it was but I was put on a steriod and it has all finally went away.  But my poor Mom.  The next day she had to leave for the airport and I couldn't even take her.  I don't even know if I got out of bed to hug her goodbye.  I was so out of it.  So yeah, Easter was a little different this year but it sure was memorable!
 

No comments: