Friday, June 26, 2015

Getting Wet

When I think of the good things about summer I think of pools.  I would be so much happier with the heat of summer if we had one....if only.  Oh well.  I can say that this summer break has been a good one so far.  Before we went out to Oklahoma I was wondering though.  My spirits were not doing well but going out there was the best medicine I could have asked for.  The boys and I haven't went a lot of places but its still been good.  I'm letting go of a lot of things.  The major thing being guilt of not making sure that every minute of the boy's summer break is accounted for.  That I don't have a schedule this summer to make sure that they are not on electronics all day long.  I'm letting go and just doing the best I can and I'm accepting that.  It feels good. 
 But we have had a little bit of wet time here and there.  This first picture was at Christine's neighborhood pool.
 One Family Home Evening we went outside and washed our cars and front porch.
And even went to a splash pad in Layton.  With the boys getting older, only Hyrum likes splash pads anymore.  But this one was little more entertaining for the older boys with this big bucket putting out water the way it does.

No comments: