Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Day 4: Vacation in Oklahoma

We wanted to have some sister time so we met at Stage to help April find a bathing suit.
 Somebody thought they could get down the merchandise themselves and ended up getting things all tangled up but hey, it makes for a perfect picture!
 Later we had lunch with Renee and Jessica Roberts.  I sure love having church family that stays church family, even after we move away.
 April and I went back to Jay to pick up all the kids and then headed back to Grove to get a few more.  Then it was pool time!
That would be Brigham in the air!

 (Logan)
 (Brigham, Logan, and Elton)
(Allie, April, and Layne)
 (April and Shaylee)
 Then we headed back to Jay to have "Taco Tuesday" at Nanny and Poppy's house.
And Baby Boy had more time to be loved on by Uncle Stephen.  It was seriously so cute to watch Stephen with Baby Boy.  Stephen doesn't talk a lot but boy did he shine with Baby Boy.  And Stephen would just get Baby Boy giggling like nothing else.  It was precious to watch.

That night was the night that Brigham, Baby Boy, and I said goodbye to everyone but Mom and Dad (since we were staying the night with them).  Our first goodbye's were with Uncle Chuck, Grandpa, and Grandma.  I don't know if it was seeing Grandpa hold Grandma's hand as they were walking out to the car or Uncle Chuck making it a point to drive the car up close to make sure that Grandma didn't have to walk very far but it got me all choked up.  I bet they had no clue that I noticed.  But I did.  And I love them for loving Grandma so much.  I love them for being good men.  That is exactly what I want my boys to grow up to be like.


No comments: