Saturday, January 4, 2014

David's Vacation

David had a lot of time that he didn't use for vacation this year.  Add Christmas and New Years Day and he got a whole 2 weeks off!  It has been lazy and wonderful!
Some of the things we have done:

We celebrated David's birthday with Dylan and Kortnee Grigg.  They brought over their dog and honestly, I felt a little sorry for the huge thing!  I really think the boys wore her out. 

David and I had a few lunches together while the kids were in school.  A little something about me...I love trying new restaurants but once I have eaten there and liked the food I ordered, I never get anything else when I return.  I guess I am afraid I won't like the next thing I order so I play it safe and have the same yummy thing I had before.

We were also able to go to the Brigham City temple for the first time.  It was beautiful inside.  Most of the time David and I go by ourselves to the temple, so the other parent can watch the kids.  This was a rare occasion for us to go together while the kids were in school.

David goes back to work on Monday...I guess we all have to go back to the real world eventually :(

No comments: