Monday, June 24, 2013

Yoda vs. Elder Packer

Last night The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints had a broadcast on the "Work of Salvation."  The boys paid semi attention until Elder Boyd K. Packer was on and then all eyes were on the computer. 
Levi: "He sounds like Yoda."
Daddy:  "He looks like Yoda."

Oh my goodness, it took me a long time to stop laughing at that!

I tried to find on youtube the video from the broadcast, but couldn't, so this one will have to do.  I thought it was kind of fitting considering he is talking about his age.


4 comments:

Tricia said...

oh my goodness this is so funny! I love your kids and their sense of humors, their honesty and their tender sides which is in all of them. This will be a fun memory for your family!

Hannah Richins Beck said...

Seriously, I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I read this post. Super funny. We were at the Temperini's so I am watching it now. I haven't got to his part yet. Crazy with all the things that are being implimented for the work to go forth. But inspiring and awesome.

Unknown said...

lol thats my boy

Apeeee said...

L O Freakin L!!!!!