Saturday, October 13, 2012

"30 sucks!"

Christine turns 30 on the 15th so today was a call for some celebration!  I took her to an Italian restaurant in Taylorsville, called Siragusa's.  She loves Italian and I really wanted her to laugh....just in case turning 30 was  hard for her.  She seemed to be just fine with it and was a good sport as I made it known that someone special was turning 30.
Christine was the one who got me to get on Pinterest (it is an internet sight that has you "pin" things that you like.  You put it in categories so you can reference to it later when you have a project in mind.  There are other things you can use it for but that is my favorite part about it.).  So, I thought it was perfect to make a project from this site, for her.  "30 sucks!" was fun to make and no one deserves it more! 

2 comments:

Tricia said...

That is so cute!!!

Christine said...

You are the BEST! Thanks so much I had a blast and it definitely made thirty suck a little less to have such a fun celebration!