Saturday, July 21, 2012

Oh, to be a princess...

 Every princess deserves a chariot awaiting them.
 Our 2 Okie princesses, Amanda and Jasia, are at BYU for a few summer programs.  Tricia and I had to make sure that they were pampered for their birthdays, even though they were away from home.
 They had their royal meal at Kneaders...
...while Jester Tricia got in a few tricks :)

It is so fun to watch these girls come out from our old Branch/Ward in Grove, OK.  I remember that exciting time in my life when it was my turn to be on my own and couldn't wait to see what choices I would make.  Going to Ricks College was the wisest choice I had made up to my 18th birthday.  Nothing would be the same after that, and for that I am so grateful.  For that reason, I get so excited every time one of our youth comes out from the Branch/Ward.  So much is in store for them.  So much to experience as they meet people their age that actually want to have good, clean fun.  This is the beginning of the rest of your lives girls :)

3 comments:

Tricia said...

So fun to be part of the "royalty"! Alisa you put so much into making that extra special. Hey send the pictures to my email and then I can get them on facebook:)

Nate, Marie & Lilly said...

Not all of the fun was clean. I remember getting very dirty "borrowing" an old bathtub from behind the old broulims. =)

Apeeee said...

I'm jealous! I'm jealous! I'm jealous!!!...that's all I have to say