Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Blackridge Reservoir

Herriman has a man-made beach that we checked out last night.  I have to admit, it was a little too nasty for my liking.  I have this thing with water and having to be able to see through it in order to get in.  Yeah, I am not sure I will be going back but it was fun to watch the boys experience it.

 The boys were so very excited to be able to build sand castles and stuff so it was a little bit of a disappointment that the sand there wasn't like real beach sand.  It was was very hard to build anything with it.
 So Brigham resorted to burring himself :)
 And when that got boring, it was time to start throwing sand and water at each other! 

It was a nice way to end the day.  The boys and I were suppose to meet Christine at the Tracy Aviary that morning but between time mix ups and the boys being naughty, it didn't happen.  I ended up taking a very long nap with Hyrum to try to get my attitude in check but still woke up in a bad mood.  These types of days don't seem to happen very often anymore, and I am grateful, but I sure was glad to see the day end!

1 comment:

Ron Beck said...

Thats kind of funny that you don't like murky water considering where you grew up. lol