Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Boys are nasty!

 So I woke up this morning to Hyrum pooping in his Pull Up (he wears them only for wetting the bed).  I got on to him about not being a baby and how he knows better than pooping in his pants.  This boy is 4 and still poops in his pants (yes, even in his underwear) every once in a while.....I just don't understand.  Anyways, so I get him in the shower when the cat jumps in.  We have the oddest cat that loves to jump in the shower when we are in there.  He doesn't necessarily like getting wet, but it doesn't bother him either.  He usually jumps in and then jumps out.  In the amount of time that I left the bathroom to throw away Hyrum's diaper I hear this evil little laugh.  I come back to find Hyrum holding his penis and a wet cat!  Needless to say, Hyrum and Nico both got a shower this morning.  So I texted my family and friends this morning to tell them all how nasty my child is.  My favorite reply was from a friend, Katie, in Oklahoma.  She said it must be something about the day because her son, Micheal, pooped on the front porch that morning!
What is wrong with boys!
I mean, really?!
So this, of course, made me think of past nasty experiences.  I started laughing as I remembered past things that were not so funny at the moment (like this morning when I wasn't in the mood to give both Hyrum and the cat a shower right before heading out to get the older boys to school.....needless to say, we were late!).  Like when we lived in Colorado.  We bought a house (I miss you house!) that had stairs.  One day Levi and Brigham were sliding down the stairs like they usually did.  For some reason, Levi didn't have his pants on but did have his diaper on.  Apparently he had a poopy diaper because the next thing I know there were poop streaks down the CARPETED stairs!  Luckily, we had just bought a carpet cleaner.....
 Both Levi and Hyrum, as babies, took off their diapers and painted their cribs with their poop......
But the best would have to be Brigham.  While we lived in Orem, David was outside with the boys one day.  He was in the back yard when he realized that Brigham wasn't back there anymore.  So he went to the front of the house to see if he was there.  Sure enough, there he was....... squatting, pants down, taking a dump!  IN THE FRONT YARD!  This was in front of a very busy street, mind you!  This same street had a movie theater on it.  Can you imagine driving down this street and seeing some little 3 year old pooping in the front yard?
Oh my.....what to do......

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Boys will be boys!!! Too "stinkin" funny!

Char said...

I loved getting your text this morning. Too funny! I don't think I'll ever really undertand my boys.

Unknown said...

HAHAHA I remember you telling me about those lol I have to say Peeing on Ebul Tiddy is my fav... Go Hyrum!