Sunday, May 15, 2011

Just some catch up

With Spring in the air we have seen lots of new babies.....kittens, birds, groundhogs.....yes, I said groundhogs.....or should I say to my Idaho friends, rockchucks! We have 6 baby groundhogs living under the shed in our yard and they have been my favorite! I keep teasing David that I want to keep them! They are seriously so cute and if you haven't seen a grown groundhog they are even more adorable. They get so fat that they kind of waddle.Momma with one of her babies.
I thought it was about time that I documented my deceiving powers. Brigham is really good about eating his greens and Levi is just about as good but Hyrum is HORRIBLE! So I trick them! They just go on and on about how I make the best Popsicles. They really can't get enough of them.....little do they know that with all the fruits I put in them, that the main ingredient is SPINACH!


We were in Branson, MO on Easter Sunday so my boys didn't get to have an Easter egg hunt, but neither did the rest of my family because of the rain. So today after church at our house we finally had our hunt....our neighbors probably think we are weirdos hunting eggs almost a month after the actual holiday.

Here is Grandpa "hiding" one of the eggs. April and I were watching from the window inside the house and making fun of Grandpa (don 't feel so bad for him, he makes fun of us all the time!) for trying to balance an egg on top of my wild onions. To quote, April, "I love Grandpa, but he is such a dork!" Well, as you can see, we ended up eating crow!


I love catching these sweet moments. Uncle Chuck doesn't have any children but he has always been so good to my boys as well as my sister's children. Here he is guiding Brigham to an egg.

The cousins!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Only Okies have egg hunts in May:)

Char said...

Just like a Beck to call someone a Dork! He always made fun of me though so I'm ok with it.

Char said...

LOL If I had you here, maybe I'd be up on my leg sooner! I'm still planning on seeing you in June. Just let me know when.