Monday, May 23, 2011

Daddy time....my sanity!

Today I didn't let the kids go to school as the storms still threatened. As the day went on, some of my friends started pulling their kids from school as the skies got worse and because they don't have cellars, off to our house they went. At one point we had 11 kids and 3 adults ready to cram into our cellar! Luckily, the sirens never went off but as you can imagine, the boys loved the company. After a few hours, our friends went home and the boys started to act a little crazy. Being cooped up in a very small house with 3 crazy boys while you watch more and more rain dump on you, while waiting for the upcoming tornado warnings is kinda of unnerving. Needless to say, by the time Daddy got home, I was on edge. But Daddy saved the day! He left me alone while he and the kids cuddled in Hyrum's bed while Levi read stories to them all. Sure do love my boys.....

No comments: