Thursday, February 3, 2011

Painting snow

Today was another day without work and school and for the most part was uneventful until later this afternoon. We took water bottles, put dye in them and went outside to paint some snow!
But do you think they painted just the snow? Of course not! Brigham immediately attacked Levi, got in trouble, then proceeded to squirt himself. He got in trouble again only to start squirting it straight up in the air so it would hit the top of his head. At this point Daddy took away his squirt bottle which led to immediate tears! After that he finally decided to do it right.
And a certain boy found some yellow snow....
....sure hope that is MOUNTAIN Dew....
....WAIT! THAT BETTER NOT BE MOUNTAIN DEW IN HYRUM'S HANDS!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

hahahah....I love your post!! Sorry I missed your call!! I was feeding Reece, then Ryan came home, I forgot to check the message, went to the gym and then checked it after dinner and it was too late!! I was SO bummed! Maybe tomorrow?? We don't have any plans...hehehehe

Ruth said...

Alisa thank you so much for putting pictures of my favorite missionary up..........2 in one week what a treat. I am truly sorry he is corrupting your baby with Mt. Dew (he really doesn't get that from me). Hope you are all warm and well. Peace and Blessings!