Saturday, December 11, 2010

Grove Branch Christmas Party


Tonight was our branch Christmas party. The boys were suppose to be in the Grove Christmas parade tonight for cub scouts but we would rather be with our church family and its a good thing too because it was very cold and windy tonight.
First we had dinner and from there the breakdowns began! Brigham and Levi were in the line for the food and began right away "play fighting." Nanny was a few people in front of us so she took Levi while I took Brigham. Well, Brigham took that as a punishment on just him and not Levi. This wasn't the case; they just needed to be separated. So when it was our turn to get our food of course stubborn Brigham wouldn't put anything on his plate. So I got his plate ready and as you probably guessed, he didn't like anything I picked out. He pouted the whole time at our table and wouldn't touch his food. But I just ignored it and enjoyed sitting with April and her family and in the midst of it all I caught this....
...Our three newest mammas (all holding each others babies!).
After our meal the kids were rounded up and got ready for the play.
I'm sooooo going to use this picture in the future as a tool in arranging Hyrum and Sofie's marriage!
Hyrum had a breakdown right in the middle of the play, which was fun, and Brigham had another one right as Santa was making his way in. Anna came right over to tell him that all was ok and that even if he didn't sit on his lap that Santa would know what he wanted because he was a good boy. I just love that woman!
I love my boys...even if they do make Christmas parties hard!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I am so glad you always have your camera to capture so many sweet moments. Thanks for teaching me how to catch the joy in the blogging world:) We had the best time with you and the Bishops. What a fun memory!